One of my best holidays



    If I had to think about my favorite place it would be a stone in "Torres del Paine", this peaceful place I known in one of my best holidays. On the second of May, 2018 with my brother and his girlfriend went to Punta Arenas to celebrate my 50th uncle´s birthday and we stay there for about 4 days. We took advantage of this travel and went to “Torres del Paine” national park.We took a tour that runs different places like the table´s hill, the Prat´s mountain range and the bull´s lake where I took the first pic. This last place I just extraordinary, it´s runs very fast the wind, it´s so quiet and peaceful that you wanted to stay there forever, the best is the view to this turquoise lake. About at 13pm we ate some “maruchan” for lunch, looking at the Grey lake (look at the second pic) in this lake you could see some little glaciers, and the water is very cold and “pure”. Another place we visit the same day was the milodon´s cave, the most beautiful of this place it´s not the cave otherwise the park that surrounds the cave, because it´s was autumn all the trees where in red and orange so the view remembers me a place in the hobbit film.

So the best of this short holidays were on one hand share with my family and had a great time together. On the other hand, known my favorite place, the rock in the bull´s lake, seen lots of guanacos, rabbits, condors and pumas and I met all the amazing vegetation of this places.


My favorite place
The Grey lake




The hobbit references
The trees 
the Milodon´s cave

Comentarios

  1. Torres del Paine look such a magic place, I want to go ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love that hobbit reference! It’s look like a really magical place to go!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good wok. There are verb tense you need to pay attention to. Also some sentence structures, for instance, the last place I found it extraordinary, the wind.....; second example: the view reminded me...., third: know or get to know my favorite place....

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario