What kind of job would you like to have?

 Since 2020 with my three friends of psychology we have been dreaming to have a therapeutic centre. We want that this Center Will be a safe space for women and the LGBTQ+ community, also we wish could have some friendly and loving animals in the garden of this Big house. So, if now you asked me what job do I want? I Will say that I want to work as a children's therapist with my friends and offer a calm, inclusive and fun place to our patients. Besides, cause of the pandemic, online therapeutic consultations now are more usually and more comfortable for some people, that's why  I'm thinking to also have online patients.

On the other hand, It would be ideal to give an acceptable tariff for being able to many people and not like now that mental health is quite expensive and the government services are saturated. For me is important to have a good salary to deal with my dog's expenses and to rent a flat near to a square for giving every day walk to my dog. This is why I think I won't travel frequently but I  like to change home from time to time to know new places and to also learn new social dynamics. Moreover, I would like to continue studying, now I'm interested in doing a major in clinical psychologist and have a speciality in children and teens, likewise, I would love to learn animal-assisted therapy. In the future, I dream to use animals like an extra to therapy with children I have been studying these "new" modalities and is very effective to accompany therapy treatment in sexual abuse cases, this is a specific area that I'm very excited to learn.

Comentarios

  1. Good work. Some suggestions: we want this center to be a safe place for women and ...online consultations are more usual, not usually....we will charge patients affordable rates, not tariff

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario