English Language Challenge

 This year I faced a new challenge: study English again. I'm very grateful for this opportunity, (although it's mandatory but never minds jaja) the university gives us because English opens lots of Doors like an exchange and facilitates lots of things: searching for information, understanding series and movies also songs. The modality of the subject I really liked, was constantly learning and I think this is the best way to learn. Also, in classes, I think it was so important to participate to improve my pronunciation even if I was a little ashamed. On the other hand, I truly like the use of the blog, it's fun to write about a topic weekly and have your own webpage. Sometimes, I was very tired of other test subjects and I was lazy to write but I did it anyway because it did not take much time, except the blog about covid when I searched for extra information. 

About the aspects I need to improve, I think the grammar with the verb tenses and the use of more connectors. Also to improve my confidence to speak. I think the only way to improve all these aspects it's to practice more. Outside of the English class, I used frequently English I'm constantly watching series and all are in English, so I'm constantly listening to English conversations not only in series but listening to music or watching the Instagram stories of influencers. So, I think it was a very fruitful instance to improve my English and challenge myself.



Comentarios