What´s like study psychology?


Hi I´m a psychology student I get into University in 2019, so I had the chance to experiment the university life. I first study College in social sciences and in the second year I started to have Psychology subjects, now I´m in my third university year and in my second year of psychology. I choose this career because I think my calling is to help people, and studying psychology is the best way I could help others in their lives. Besides, since I´m a little girl, I´m interested in social relationships, feelings, and social conflicts especially war or violence. Also, when I had the philosophy subject in school, I was very intrigued about the consciousness postulates of Freud and what is the mind, the soul, what is considered normal and mad etc.
Since 2020,  cause of the pandemic all my classes have been online because of that was very complicated at first to pay attention to, to participate in classes, to know new people and I felt I wasn´t learning at all. On the other hand, not seeing my friends were and it is very hard for me, I knew them in 2019 and we are a very closed group, we always had lunch together and made "carretes" all Friday, also once we went to Plaza Dignidad and to the beach in winter vacations.  So, not having them next to me all days It's been hard for me, more than the new modality of classes. The good thing is that I´m studying with three of them psychology so we are constantly talking and having online meetings, plus I study with Pili, one of the most closed to my friend, almost all days via video call.

👈Here we are on Javi´s birthday and👆
 in this one, we are in one of the first online meetings.

Comentarios

  1. Good work. You should write I chose this career (past tense) ...since I was a little girl, I've been interested in...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario